It's one of the fastest-growing sectors in franchising, and now is your chance to get involved. The employment industry is worth a staggering £46 billion in the UK, and shows no signs of slowing.
By investing in this opportunity, you take the big leap into a thriving industry, but with all the support of a recognised brand behind you. It offers the security and support that absolute independence lacks, combining the autonomy of self-employment with the guidance of experts. With services available in every conceivable sector, employers continue to work closely with staffing agencies to find the best possible candidates and employees.
The beauty of starting one is that the relationship and brand building has already been done for you – you're instantly acknowledged by companies as reliable, trusted and well-established.
Recruitment franchises are at the forefront of the employment agency industry in the UK.
Many are specialists in:
* Social Care
* Social Work
A rapidly expanding network of UK offices is an exciting mix of company owned branches and franchises. The franchisees, or Business Partners, are an essential part of continued and unprecedented success.
Staffing franchisees receive one of the very best investment packages available within the market place. With dynamic business and many unique selling points, as a Recruitment franchisee you can be highly rewarded and receive great job satisfaction.
They have the formula to be a very successful employment agency business and are looking for dedicated Business Partners who can take advantage of an outstanding opportunity.
The Recruitment franchises:
* Promotes entrepreneurial spirit in the business
* Realises the target of £200M turnover by 2020
* Maintains position as market leader
* Provides a platform of enormous opportunity
* Is an outstanding investment opportunity for select co workers
They see franchisees as “business partners” and a relationship as a joint venture. As a business partner you will receive:
* Everything needed to operate a valuable staffing office
* A large, well researched territory
* The benefit of a growing marketing budget
* Help recruiting and training of employees
* Inclusion to company competitions and awards
* Inclusion to company car scheme for candidates
* Bespoke recruitment software
* Many, many more benefits