Business consultants are companies with a dedicated team of advisors providing expertise and specialist services.
Their mission is to improve our customers’ operations by providing an effective solution for their business critical needs.
Their aim is to understand the markets in which our customers operate and to offer simple yet innovative business solutions, designed with flexibility and their needs in mind.
Many specialise in the area of:
They work exclusively in teams across different sectors and business functions to ensure that they provide clients and candidates with a specialist services.
Providing a business consultancy service for SMEs and for entrepreneurs who are either static with their strategic objectives or finding it difficult to get their business off the ground, their aim is to provide a business agency service to assist clients to realise their strategic objectives by the effective management of change and the delivery of measurable benefits.
Teams of preferred experts in their field who collaborate with GBC to provide a seamless service and solutions that are designed to add value to clients business processes, marketing and promotion, profile, turnover and profitability.
Major projects and key advisory roles that require a long term involvement are charged on a fee basis agreed with the client prior to commencement.
Business consultants portfolio of services includes:
* Business Support and Enterprise Development for New and Existing Businesses
* Business and Financial Planning
* Accountancy and Taxation
* Franchising A Business approvedfranchiseconsultants.com/
* Access to Finance
* Coaching and Mentoring
* Procurement Development
* Quality Assurance Accreditations
* Employment Law Matters
* Marketing and Public Relations
* International trade Missions
* Joint Venture Opportunities
* Skills Assessment
* Staff Training
* Workforce Development
* Organisational Change and Management
* Job Brokerage
For individuals – unemployed; people made redundant or facing threat of redundancy - Be Your Own Boss (BYOB)
* CV Writing
* Interview Skills
* Customer Service Skills
* Food and Hygiene Training
* Secretarial and IT Skills Training
* Design and Build
* Property and Facilities Management
* Research, Strategy and action Planning
* Economic Development
Research, Strategy and Action Planning
* Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Programme Development
* Skills and Jobs Programme Development
* Community Engagement
* Business Engagement